Sunday, June 9, 2013

abnormal;

Photo



Photo



andineversawspring: nicevagina: if a girl is mean to you just tell her she has bad eyebrows  oh...

andineversawspring:

nicevagina:

if a girl is mean to you just tell her she has bad eyebrows 

oh my god

lumer-and-suns: animefan530: Now I remember how fucked up old...













lumer-and-suns:

animefan530:

Now I remember how fucked up old Nickelodeon shows were.

I remember this one omg

myownlost: I'd like to cancel my subscription to Menstrual Cycle Monthly

myownlost:

I'd like to cancel my subscription to Menstrual Cycle Monthly

Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



we-should-fuck-now-that-i: Heath Ledger as the Joker skate...



we-should-fuck-now-that-i:

Heath Ledger as the Joker skate boarding over Christian Bale as Batman while they take a break on the set of The Dark Knight.

You can all quit your lives now. Single greatest picture in the history of pictures and internet.

500,000 notes? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Photo



Photo

















Photo



Photo



florenceandthepoutines: I could go for a nice make-out session up against a wall right about now.

florenceandthepoutines:

I could go for a nice make-out session up against a wall right about now.

b-blackbird: ♡



b-blackbird:

Photo



actegratuit: Douglas Gordon, Mirror Blind, 2002



actegratuit:

Douglas GordonMirror Blind, 2002

Photo



Octopus for my wall is done. Maybe a little bit more work on the...



Octopus for my wall is done. Maybe a little bit more work on the helmet now to figurw out colouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment