Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Media Chubs

chubarama: clutch your pearls ladies













chubarama:

clutch your pearls ladies

WHAT!? He's an artist? Why didn't he give his last name? If I...



WHAT!? He's an artist? Why didn't he give his last name? If I walked into a gallery and saw this guy wanking right in front of me, I think I'd probably faint…

chubhub:

I wasn't expecting that. Such a cute guy.

Nottingham, here I come ;)

ukchaser:

chubbyjay:

Superb !

;-)

Brilliant Interview!

Patton Oswalt, Parks and Recreation











Patton Oswalt, Parks and Recreation

bigthickguys: Watch out Frank, that peekaboo is an invitation...



bigthickguys:

Watch out Frank, that peekaboo is an invitation to rip that shirt open

chubbyaddiction: drozzz: Bearster or Hipsbear? Is it...



chubbyaddiction:

drozzz:

Bearster or Hipsbear?

Is it suspenders day? What a cute smile…

Francis Blanche



Francis Blanche

Eric Stonestreet



Eric Stonestreet

Sweet Paul!? I just learned this beautiful German bear runs a...



Sweet Paul!? I just learned this beautiful German bear runs a cooking magazine!

hotbears: http://hotbears.tumblr.com/ Dean Deblois and...



hotbears:

http://hotbears.tumblr.com/

Dean Deblois and boyfriend…mmm

John Goodman, Everybody's All American (1988)



John Goodman, Everybody's All American (1988)

tonybearuk: Sigh, he used to look so cute



tonybearuk:

Sigh, he used to look so cute

well well…



well well…

howdoiputthisgently:

howdoiputthisgently:

image

eden-rebel-giant: I know this feeling. I want it for tomorrow



eden-rebel-giant:

I know this feeling. I want it for tomorrow

urlrelatingtochristmas: ugh cutie pie uggggghhhh



urlrelatingtochristmas:

ugh cutie pie

uggggghhhh

soce: Oh, you guys! Great job. (via Splitsider)



soce:

Oh, you guys! Great job. (via Splitsider)

fuckyeahnicholasfrost: DAT STYLE! mmmmmm



fuckyeahnicholasfrost:

DAT STYLE!

mmmmmm

My God, how did I not know about this guy? Super-cute AND a...







My God, how did I not know about this guy? Super-cute AND a marijuana reformer? My new Hero!!!

tumblrbear:

Mason Tvert. Liberal and sexy.

Adorable, gay art critic from Albany, NY on Colbert last...



Adorable, gay art critic from Albany, NY on Colbert last night!

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/421014/november-08-2012/difference-makers—-stephen-dick-jr-

Cute, gay state senator from Maryland and his husband on the...



Cute, gay state senator from Maryland and his husband on the recent same-sex marriage decision!

(via Washington Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment