Sunday, June 9, 2013

to be added

Gentlemen and slaves, this picture is so far the best that I...



Gentlemen and slaves, this picture is so far the best that I could manage to find to sum up my feelings about Valentine's Day. And as erotic as I may find rough blowjobs or slapping a consensual context, in this case I'm attempting to showcase contempt.

To me, the over-hyped commercialization of this day doesn't enrich or enhance love. It cheapens it. It makes women into whores and men into johns, trading overpriced flowers, cheaply-made candy, jewelry (don't get me started about jewelry) and frequently disappointing meals out for sex all in the name of "love".

Love isn't flowers, candy, jewels, dinner or sex. It can contain those things, of course, but I daresay that on a day where people go through the ritualized commercial expenditures to ceremonially prove themselves that they're experiencing something far less genuine or moving than love.

I for one would rather express my love by slapping the drool-coated face of my kneeling, naked and collared slave as I yanked my cock out of her mouth. As violent as that may be, it'd be a far more genuine expression of my devotion and adoration of her and our relationship than any conveniently-packaged product a corporation could dream up.

Look at all those suits. Admit it, girls. You're jealous...



Look at all those suits.

Admit it, girls. You're jealous of her.

Collars, chains and manacles by far are the most appealing...



Collars, chains and manacles by far are the most appealing lingerie a girl can ever wear.

Reblogged for Pepper. She really adores...



Reblogged for Pepper. She really adores armsleeves.

donebutwitherrorsonpage:

Great balance…

cumdoll: whyexactly: To while away the waking hours, she would...



cumdoll:

whyexactly:

To while away the waking hours, she would sit on a stump and pluck a broken banjo that she hadn't a clue how to play. When she agreed to spend the summer 'out of town' this was not what she had envisioned. She had no car, no money and no clothes; she was alone in the woods. Wild.

Soon he would return, smelling of whiskey and something else. Like he did everyday, he would take off his hat and put it on her head, then take her face in his right hand. Cupping her jaw from underneath, he always squeezed just a little too hard as he forced her eyes up to meet his own. As his rough, calloused skin scratched at her own, he would ask in a low growl "Sweetheart, did you miss me?"

Squirm.

That this makes Pepper squirm is another example of why I love her so much.

Cage. Metal Collar. Bowl. Naked. All hot. Hotter? That...



Cage. Metal Collar. Bowl. Naked. All hot.

Hotter? That she's still wearing glasses.

I should have Pepper do this more often. It's far from her...



I should have Pepper do this more often. It's far from her favorite form of submissive service, but it's very effective at helping her clear her mind, focus on her task, and remember who she is.

My shoes could use a little cleaning anyhow. 

The clothing on the submissive makes this feel like an early...



The clothing on the submissive makes this feel like an early stage of pet training, as he begins to break her in to the new routine. The bowl of water is a tidier alternative to an actual meal, the cardboard a kindness that helps her knees that are as-of-yet unaccustomed to spending a spot of time directly on the hard floor, but tempered by its appearance to create the impression of something more raw that a blanket would otherwise lose.

They're both about to learn a lot about themselves and unlock a great deal of fun and satisfaction. How enviable.

Every single aspect of this image works for me. It's...



Every single aspect of this image works for me.

It's complete.

This is often how Pepper looks when she sucks my cock. Hands on...



This is often how Pepper looks when she sucks my cock. Hands on the floor, ass peeking out, face turned up towards mine.

It's a very rewarding sight.

swaybound:

Eagerness. Beautiful.

Pepper: “Is that just an example… ? :p” Well, dearest Pepper, you can always...

Pepper: “Is that just an example… ? :p”

Well, dearest Pepper, you can always not reply with a choice and find out.

:)

-Mr. P

As contrary as it may be for some Dominants or submissives to believe, sometimes it’s better...

As contrary as it may be for some Dominants or submissives to believe, sometimes it’s better to let the submissive make a choice. The way to keep things nicely in the territory of our D/s lifestyle is to keep each option interesting.

For example:

Pepper, please choose one of the following:

or

Do let me know what you decide.

Of course, I’ve been known to spoil from time to time. If a choice isn’t possible for you, little one, I’ll make sure to decide.

In which case I’ll choose either this:

or this:

Or maybe I’ll be in the mood for both. Hm.

Anyhow, do let me know what you decide, or if I should.

-Mr. P

I read this, and I liked it well enough. But I feel like...



I read this, and I liked it well enough. But I feel like I'm reading two separate essays that collided violently with each other.

The front half of the post, ending with "goooooooood girl", seems to state that the problem for strong submissives is that their Dominants are not engaging in little, intimate details during D/s sexual acts: failing to add simple elements such as forcing the submissive to look in their eyes during a blowjob or giving the submissive verbal encouragement during such service; focusing instead on "immediate, selfish gratification".

I sincerely doubt that I'm in the minority when I say that part of the satisfaction of a blowjob with any partner, submissive or otherwise, is the connection between yourself and another person. Anyone can turn their own crank in their private time, the whole excitement of another person is that they're another person. Part and parcel of that is interactions such as verbal encouragement or locking gazes.

So if such a "Dominant" exists that doesn't even do little details like that, I'm not really sure what the appeal of such an individual is. Even objectifying, consensually degrading play in sex acts involve the interactions between the partners. Someone who treats any act of sexual service as if they were putting their dick through a glory hole, all moisture and no connection… they're not a dominant. They're a machine.

It doesn't take a smart or strong submissive to desire something other than that. All it takes is a pulse.

To me, the second half of the essay is about the error in judgement in "training a Dominant" to correct this behavior, and how such an action is ultimately flawed and that a perfect Dominant needs no encouragement.

Again, this isn't about Dominance. Yes, some behaviors listed require effort, and therefore are more likely to occur in D/s sex (keeping your eyes locked on your Dominant's gaze while sucking on a cock isn't the easiest thing for many submissives due to angle), but ultimately the actions described are about connection and intimacy.

There's nothing wrong with trying to encourage intimacy. Individuals with little sexual experience or dealing with conservative backgrounds that preach against enjoying sex might find it difficult to let go and enjoy sex acts. They need a little warming up to understand that it's okay to enjoy a blowjob, let alone a blowjob from a leashed girl that's tied to a desk.

But for people who are selfish, joyless machines in regards to sex, well, then of course you can't fix them. They are who they are. But this isn't a D/s issue. This theoretical bad Dominant would be just as bad at vanilla sex as he is at getting a blowjob during D/s play.

The reference consistently in the second half to "strong Dominant" seems to connect to different issues than a lack of intimacy during D/s sex, but it never actually states what those issues are. Inexperienced or seasoned, weak or strong, Dominants of any stripe can be intimate and involved with their submissives while being sexually gratified. So I don't buy that emotional resonance or involvement is the dividing line between "good' and "bad" for a Dominant.

(It is, however, a good dividing line between good and bad lovers.)

I'd love to see an essay that talks about the other motivations and reasons a submissive is topping from the bottom, since I think there's far more relevant and critical points than "he doesn't look me in the eyes", and I'd love to see them so we can help educate Dominants so the submissives don't need to top.

-Mr. P

fringeofdarkness:

The Needs of a Strong Submissive.

I was given a piece of advice many years ago:

"Behind every complaint lies a request."  

Strong submissives often express frustration over the inability of some men to fully appreciate the finer, more intimately motivating aspects of control.  I concur.  Some men can be completely oblivious to the amazing opportunity they have to control and guide.  They are so focused on immediate, selfish gratification that they miss the powerful potential for pleasure and fulfillment in multiples.  

Missed opportunities can be painfully obvious.  It could be a simple winding of her hair into a lead as she kneels before him, and then using this makeshift bridle to bring her on and off his cock.  It could have been a locked gaze - having her fix her eyes on his as she pleasures him so she can watch the bliss on his face.  Or it could have been verbal encouragement - soft, deep moans and recognition of her exquisite cock-sucking talents.  And yes, it could have been as simple as a heartfelt "gooooooood girl".

So whenever I hear a strong submissive complain, I ask, what do you really need, girl?
Some mistakenly feel the need to "improve" or "help train" men to be "more Dominant".  Trust me - a man is Dominant - or he is not.  Yet, these girls will provide carefully orchestrated reminders and reinforcements of enhanced pleasure for a man who gives them what they crave.  They may attempt cue their man into certain aggressive behaviors with provocative dress, language, and movement.  And yet….

They are unfulfilled.  Intelligent, talented, strong, erotic submissives who attempt this are simply "topping from the bottom".  Dominant behaviors which are encouraged in this fashion are not genuine, and the submissive never really relinquishes control.  She is left frustrated and hungering for a true Dominant.  

A strong submissive needs a man who motivates her effortlessly across heart, body, mind, and soul.  She needs a relationship where she can be completely and effortlessly guided - with no thoughts of ever again deploying her past tactics.  Indeed, a true Dominant intuitively knows her and constantly amazes her with his intimate understanding of her wiring.  And any attempt to disrupt the natural exchange of power between Dominant and submissive will be met with impeccably orchestrated "reminders".

A strong submissive also needs an equally strong Dominant to complete her.  Any D/s bond requires this perfect fusion of equal, but opposite halves of the same coin.  This, in turn, culminates in fulfillment and self-actualization.  It creates a feeling or catharsis, bliss, and renewal whenever Dominant and submissive are together.  It makes us each stronger, more motivated, and more steadfast in our resolve to constantly grow and evolve on many dimensions.
 

Beautiful. And with just on nipple piercing like Pepper.



Beautiful. And with just on nipple piercing like Pepper.

Pepper likes looking at cute, dirty girl feet. Pepper does not,...



Pepper likes looking at cute, dirty girl feet.

Pepper does not, however, like licking feet. Toes, less so.

Despite this, Pepper is very good at licking feet, and even is getting pretty decent with toes. As I said earlier, practice makes perfect.

cumdoll: This is a lot harder than it looks. I wonder how many...



cumdoll:

This is a lot harder than it looks. I wonder how many times she fell in trying to drink it…

Like anything worth doing right, practice makes perfect.

*jots down a note for later*

Dirty vs. Clean

More often than not, I want my Pepper clean. Nothing’s quite as sweet as the skin of a freshly washed sub to nibble upon. And from time to time, taking a hand in the cleaning process can be nicely dominant process; especially if you do it in a fashion that makes the submissive feel demeaned or embarrassed. 

And then there’s times where I want to get her as filthy and degraded as possible, pushed to the limit.

I know it’s hard to accept, but there can be something incredibly desirable about a literally filthy, dirty girl. It’s tied into the dehumanization and humiliation of it all, a heady display of the dominant’s power and the submissive’s obedience.

Of course, afterwards I can just drop her in the bath again to clean her up.

I know Pepper will like this.



I know Pepper will like this.

cumdoll: "If I smile through the tears, that means we don't...



cumdoll:

"If I smile through the tears, that means we don't have to stop, right, Daddy…?"

Right you are, bug.

Every Daddy loves it when his little girl is a champ.

I'm not a patriarchal misogynist. Quite the opposite. My...



I'm not a patriarchal misogynist. Quite the opposite. My preference for domination in my personal life with a consenting submissive is quite different from a belief that one gender deserves to own and rule the world at the expense of the other.

But old fashion posters featuring male chauvinism are often quite hot when re-purposed for D/s purposes, don't you think?

"…and make her so happy it is [a man's world]."

I can think of a lot of fun ways to live up to that challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment