Friday, June 7, 2013

You're my cup of tea.

Photo



Photo



Photo



"Ianto, stay with me, please."













"Ianto, stay with me, please."

likeafieldmouse: Candida Hofer - Libraries (published 2005)





















likeafieldmouse:

Candida Hofer - Libraries (published 2005)

Photo



andatsea: Everybody finds love, in the end.



andatsea:

Everybody finds love, in the end.

carimehometonight: Here we have a collection of my favorite...













carimehometonight:

Here we have a collection of my favorite pictures of my chest.

slimjimstudios: Piano.



slimjimstudios:

Piano.

Photo



woodendreams: (by Béla Török)



woodendreams:

(by Béla Török)

yoannmichaux: Smarter Ideas for Smarter Cities. IBM ambient Ads...







yoannmichaux:

Smarter Ideas for Smarter Cities. IBM ambient Ads by Ogilvy & Mather France

chantillyxlacey: wewerein-finite: So in England these lawyers...



chantillyxlacey:

wewerein-finite:

So in England these lawyers in court kept asking for an account of a crime from a 'PC Peach' not realising that Peach was the name of a police dog. So the policemen completed the form as if it had been written by the dog and signed it with a paw print

I am nearly in tears over how cute this is omfg

Photo





swoobats: the first episode went off just as i finished drawing...



swoobats:

the first episode went off just as i finished drawing this

gothiccharmschool: I think today needs an adorable baby bat...



gothiccharmschool:

I think today needs an adorable baby bat wiggling its ears at us. Yes. 

Lana Parrilla being better than you since 1977 



















Lana Parrilla being better than you since 1977 

I’m workin’ on a new chibi! She’s comin’ along very nicely, I based it on...

I’m workin’ on a new chibi! She’s comin’ along very nicely, I based it on Halloween, this time around. My last chibi was based off of my love for cherry blossoms. ^.^ 

Anyway, I have to get back to work on the colorin’, and after that, I have to draw out what I want my hair to look like next for my friend. She’s a hair stylist, so that means a free hair cut, and dye job! I can’t wait! :D 

"Someone you haven't even met yet is wondering what it'd be like to know someone like you."

"Someone you haven't even met yet is wondering what it'd be like to know someone like you."

- Iain Thomas. (via meltycum)

Mistical by *KellyDelRosso



Mistical by *KellyDelRosso

No comments:

Post a Comment