Friday, June 7, 2013

FootFavorites

footmanne: big oily feet











footmanne:

big oily feet

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



misscoolfeet: I had a lot of requests about a TOE SPREAD,...



misscoolfeet:

I had a lot of requests about a TOE SPREAD, so…this is FOR YOU!!! :D

LIKE IT, REBLOG IT, SHOW ME YOUR LOVE FOR MY FEET!

And if you wanna SKYPE WITH ME… E-mail me now at MISSCOOLFEET@HOTMAIL.COM and book a session! :* Kisses!!!

horny24slittlesissy: Play with me.





horny24slittlesissy:

Play with me.

Photo



Photo



ilovestinkyfeet: Hey little man, I think my feet need a...













ilovestinkyfeet:

Hey little man, I think my feet need a massage, if you rub them for me I will let you sniff them.

ilovestinkyfeet: I see you down there, are you enjoying my...



ilovestinkyfeet:

I see you down there, are you enjoying my smelly feet? I can tell by your big boner that you like the way they smell. You can stroke it if you want, I want to watch.

littlemisskojika: showing off my feetz





littlemisskojika:

showing off my feetz

trappyfeet2:



trappyfeet2:

image

Photo



ilovestinkyfeet: I've had my shoes on all day, come smell my...

















ilovestinkyfeet:

I've had my shoes on all day, come smell my stinky feet.

ilovestinkyfeet: Are you sure you want to smell my feet? I've...







ilovestinkyfeet:

Are you sure you want to smell my feet? I've been in these shoes all day.

ilovestinkyfeet: Mom and dad are gone for the night, looks like...









ilovestinkyfeet:

Mom and dad are gone for the night, looks like I'm babysitting you, it's time to play your favorite game…. Sniff and jerk.

ilovestinkyfeet: I like my new socks, thank you. But they make...











ilovestinkyfeet:

I like my new socks, thank you. But they make my feet really sweaty and stinky, ill bet that's why you bought them for me. Would you like to smell them? C'mon, don't pretend that you don't like my stinky feet, I know you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment