Friday, June 7, 2013

SO GAY

mayorofgaydar: Nights like this with those guys were damn...



mayorofgaydar:

Nights like this with those guys were damn crazy. Miss you both! #Gallaudet

mayorofgaydar: Check out my tan line!















mayorofgaydar:

Check out my tan line!

mayorofgaydar: I love how tan I am💜 #ILoveSummer



mayorofgaydar:

I love how tan I am💜 #ILoveSummer

mayorofgaydar: I don't know?



mayorofgaydar:

I don't know?

dudeamuse: F



dudeamuse:

F

voguelovesme: Mariana Coldebella by Federico De Angelis for...



voguelovesme:

Mariana Coldebella by Federico De Angelis for Mojeh November/December 2012

Photo



topnotchass: Love him.



topnotchass:

Love him.

Photo



wink-smile-pout: Valentino Spring 2007 Details



wink-smile-pout:

Valentino Spring 2007 Details

flarefashion: Into the Fold - June 2013 / Editor: Carlene...



flarefashion:

Into the Fold - June 2013 / Editor: Carlene Higgins / Photography by: Michael Williams

Model Liisa Winkler wears an Isabel Marant top and skirt; Goti necklace; Courage My Love cuff (left); John Hardy Cuff (right); Vita Fede ring. Hair by Justin German, Pantene, and makeup by Simone Otis, Joe Fresh Cosmetics.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment